Friday Night NBL Action and the Tasmania JackJumpers will host the Adelaide 36ers at the MyState Bank Arena.
Both sides are losing touch with some of the top teams and will be desperately looking for a win to climb the NBL Ladder.
The JackJumpers are coming off two home losses, whilst the 36ers will be looking to avoid their third consecutive loss.
These two sides met in early December, and it was the 36ers that came out on top with an 80-83 victory.
Here are some NBL Tips and NBL Predictions for the Tasmania JackJumpers vs Adelaide 36ers on Friday, January 28th 2022.
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
|1 Star ⭐||14/21||67%|
|2 Star ⭐⭐||12/16||75%|
|3 Star ⭐⭐⭐||4/5||80%|
|Overall Season Tips||30/42||71%|
Tasmania JackJumpers vs Adelaide 36ers
Venue – MyState Bank Arena
Tip Off – 7.30pm EST
Season Team Statistics
|Team||FG %||3PT %||FT %|
Player Stat Leaders
|Tasmania||J.Adams 14.5||W.Magnay 5.0||J.Magette 5.9|
|Adelaide||D.Johnson 15.1||C.Bairstow 8.1||M.McCarron 5.6|
Last 3 Head to Head Matches
|9th Dec, 21||Tasmania vs Adelaide||80-83||(36ers by 3 Pts)|
Quick Game Facts
- Adelaide Guard Mitch McCarron has been ruled out of this clash
- Adelaide doesn’t back up an away loss well, having lost 11 of its last 12 away games after an away loss
- The Adelaide 36ers are not fast starters in recent times. They have lost 12 of their last 13 first quarters.
- The JackJumpers have lost 6 of their past 7 matches
- Tasmania home games have been low scoring this season. The combined Game Total average is just 153 points
Quick Player Facts
- Daniel Johnson has had 3+ Assists in each of his last 2 games
- Daniel Johnson has scored 12 points or less in 4 of his 8 matches this season
- Cam Bairstow has had 8+ Rebounds in 4 of his last 5 games
- Josh Adams has had 4+ Rebounds in each of his last 4 games
- Clint Steindl has hit 2+ threes in 6 out of 8 games this season
The JackJumpers only shot the ball at 32% in their loss to the Phoenix, but were actually not too bad in that game. Big man Will Magnay came up big on the defensive end and will make it tough for the Adelaide bigs in this one.
Adelaide are missing their playmaker and one of their better defenders in this clash. They will need others to step up, but they have looked out of sorts this season.
Another difficult game to predict, but the home side might be good enough here.