Friday Night NBL Action on the 2nd of December and it is the Adelaide 36ers that will host the Cairns Taipans at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre.
The Adelaide 36ers are coming off a win in Perth over the Wildcats last round, while the Cairns Taipans came from behind to beat the highly rated Sydney Kings in overtime last week in a thrilling match.
Here is an Adelaide 36ers vs Cairns Taipans Prediction on Friday the 2nd of December.
Adelaide 36ers vs Cairns Taipans
Venue – Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Tip Off – 7.30pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The Adelaide 36ers have lost 6 of their past 7 home matches
- The Cairns Taipans have won 5 of their past 6 away matches
- The combined Game Total average for the last 3 matches between these two sides is just 151 points
Quick Player Facts – Adelaide 36ers
- Robert Franks is averaging 21 points and 7.6 rebounds across his last 5 games
- Antonius Cleveland is averaging 17.5 points across his last 4 games
- Mitch McCarron has racked up 15 steals across his last 5 games
Quick Player Facts – Cairns Taipans
- Keanu Pinder has had 16+ points and 8+ rebounds in 9 of his 11 matches this season
- D.J. Hogg has scored 20+ points in 4 of his past 6 matches
- Bul Kuol has hit 2+ three-point shots in 8 of 11 matches this season
Both sides are coming off big wins last round and this is shaping up as a close match.
The Cairns Taipans won their match in overtime against the Kings last week and it was their defence that stood out. The Taipans forced the Kings to turn the ball over 21 times which went a long way to deciding the result.
The 36ers are the favourites as the home side, but these two sides have played in some lower scoring matches in recent times and the match could be close.