Saturday NBL Action and we head to New Zealand where the red-hot New Zealand Breakers will play host to the struggling Perth Wildcats at the Spark Arena.
New Zealand are coming off a big 110-84 win over the Phoenix, while the Perth Wildcats couldn’t get over an injury depleted Brisbane Bullets team and lost their match 106-95 in overtime on Thursday Night.
Here is a New Zealand Breakers vs Perth Wildcats Prediction for Saturday, December 3rd 2022.
New Zealand Breakers vs Perth Wildcats
Venue – Spark Arena
Tip Off – 7.30 PM
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The New Zealand Breakers are on a five-game winning streak and have won 8 out of their past 9 matches
- The Perth Wildcats have lost 7 of their past 9 matches
- The combined Game Total average for the Breakers last 3 home games is 187 points
Quick Player Facts – New Zealand Breakers
- Barry Brown has the hot hand at the moment. He is averaging 22.5 points and is 14/28, at 50% from the three-point line across his last four games
- Jarrell Brantley is averaging 21 points and 7.3 rebounds across his last four games
- Dererk Pardon has had 10+ rebounds in 5 of his past 7 games
Quick Player Facts – Perth Wildcats
- Luke Travers is just 2/19, at 10.5% from the three-point line across his last six games. He is averaging just 5.7 points in that period
- Brady Manek is 17/29, at 58.6% from the three-point line across his last four games. He is averaging 18.5 points in that period
- Todd Blanchfield has failed to score double-figure points in 10 of his 12 matches this season. He is averaging just 6.9 points per game
The New Zealand Breakers are the hottest team in the league right now and come up against a Perth Wildcats side that is struggling on the defensive end and failing to rebound the basketball.
The Breakers recent form would suggest they will be very tough to beat in this match and they have won their last two home matches by an average of 31.5 points.