NBL Round 11 action continues on a Friday night, and we have the Brisbane Bullets hosting the Adelaide 36ers at the Nissan Arena.
The NBL continues to be difficult to predict, but matches have been close and exciting for the majority of the season.
Both sides are surprisingly languishing towards the bottom part of the table and come into this match in desperate need of a win.
The Brisbane Bullets are on a four-game losing streak, whilst the Adelaide 36ers have won just 1 of their past 4 NBL matches.
Brisbane is coming off a 94-102 loss to the Cairns Taipans, whilst the Adelaide 36ers have not played for close to two weeks, but are coming off an overtime win over Melbourne United.
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
|1 Star ⭐||18/30||60%|
|2 Star ⭐⭐||14/21||67%|
|3 Star ⭐⭐⭐||4/5||80%|
|Overall Season Tips||36/56||64%|
Brisbane Bullets vs Adelaide 36ers
Venue – Nissan Arena
Tip Off – 7.30pm EST
Season Team Statistics
|Team||FG %||3PT %||FT %|
Player Stat Leaders
|Brisbane||L.Patterson 17.2||R.Franks 8.6||N.Sobey 3.9|
|Adelaide||D.Johnson 14.3||C.Bairstow 9.6||M.McCarron 5.6|
Last 3 Head to Head Matches
|1st May, 21||Adelaide vs Brisbane||101-79||(36ers by 22 Pts)|
|11th March, 21||Brisbane vs Adelaide||109-104||(Bullets by 5 Pts)|
|15th Feb, 21||Adelaide vs Brisbane||74-93||(Bullets by 19 Pts)|
Quick Game Facts
- Adelaide has struggled on the road in recent times. They have failed to cover the points line in 9 of their past 10 away matches
- The Brisbane Bullets are on a 4 game losing streak
- The combined Game Total average for the past 5 matches between these two sides is 184.4
- Adelaide have lost 3 consecutive away matches
Quick Player Facts
- Nathan Sobey has an average of 23.5 points and 5 assists per game in his last 4 games against the 36ers
- Jason Cadee has an average of 5 assists per game in his last 3 games against the 36ers
- Lamar Patterson is averaging 19 points per game across his last 5 matches
- Daniel Johnson has scored 12 points or less in 5 of his last 6 games
- Cam Bairstow has recorded 10+ rebounds in 5 of his last 7 matches
- Kai Sotto has recorded exactly 12 points in 3 consecutive matches
The Bullets are staring down five losses in a row and will be doing all they can to avoid that in this encounter.
Adelaide has struggled on the road in recent times and have not looked overly impressive this season.
The Bullets are at home and have the talent to take control of this match.