SEM Phoenix vs Sydney Kings Prediction, Feb 10
Round 11 of NBL22 kicks off on a Thursday evening, and the South East Melbourne Phoenix will be hosting the Sydney Kings at John Cain Arena.
The South East Melbourne Phoenix are coming off an impressive win against the Illawarra Hawks on Monday Night, in which they won the match 87-88 in Illawarra.
The Phoenix are now second on the NBL Table with a 7-3 record and will be looking to challenge the Perth Wildcats, who are on top.
The Sydney Kings made easy work of the New Zealand Breakers in their match on Sunday, but they have yet to live up to the hype of being Championship contenders, which many predicted them to be this season.
A brilliant Thursday Night of Hoops to look forward to between the South East Melbourne Phoenix and the Sydney Kings.
The NBL22 Season has been very difficult to predict this season, but that has been a consistency of recent seasons. With all the game cancellations and changes to rosters, any side can win on any given day. It makes for some close and unpredictable results at times.
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
|1 Star ⭐||17/29||59%|
|2 Star ⭐⭐||14/21||67%|
|3 Star ⭐⭐⭐||4/5||80%|
|Overall Season Tips||35/55||64%|
South East Melbourne Phoenix vs Sydney Kings
Venue – 7.30pm EST
Tip Off – John Cain Arena
Season Team Statistics
|Team||FG %||3PT %||FT %|
Player Stat Leaders
|SEM||M.Creek 21.8||B.Ashley 7.6||X.Munford 4.2|
|Sydney||J.Adams 20.0||X.Cooks 9.5||J.Adams 5.8|
Last 3 Head to Head Matches
|18th Dec, 21||Sydney vs SEM||84-73||(Kings by 11 Pts)|
|22nd April, 21||SEM vs Sydney||81-101||(Kings by 20 Pts)|
|15th April, 21||Sydney vs SEM||97-90||(Kings by 7 Pts)|
Quick Game Facts
- The Phoenix have failed to cover the points line in 7 of its last 8 games following an away win
- The Phoenix have won 4 of their last 5 matches
- Sydney have not won an away match this season
- The Sydney Kings have won 8 of their 9 matches against the Phoenix
Quick Player Facts
- Mitch Creek has an average of 23.5 points per game in his last 4 games against the Kings
- Ryan Broekhoff has been crashing the boards, averaging 9.6 rebounds across his last 5 games
- Kings guard Jaylen Adams is one of the top players in the league at the moment. He is averaging 24.2 points, 5.6 rebounds and 6.0 assists across his last 5 games
- Jarell Martin has had 8+ rebounds in 7 straight matches
- Dejan Vasiljevic has scored 21+ points in 3 of his last 5 matches
The Sydney Kings come into this match knowing that the last time they stepped onto John Cain Arena, they were embarrassed by Melbourne United in an 89-47 loss. They have regrouped since then, but have not got on a long run of wins just yet.
The Phoenix were outplayed by the Perth Wildcats the last time they played on their home court, and this match is yet another difficult one to predict.
Xavier Munford is a late out for this match and is set to be replaced by veteran guard Adam Gibson for the Phoenix.
The Kings have the hot player in the league right now in Jaylen Adams and may also have an advantage in the big man department, with Phoenix big man Zhou Qi currently out of form.
Another tough game to pick, but with Munford out, the Kings have an edge.