Friday Night NBL Action for Round 15 of NBL22 and it is the Cairns Taipans playing host to the Tasmania JackJumpers at the Cairns Convention Centre.
The Taipans are coming off a loss to the Sydney Kings, but their point guard Scott Machado did play his best game of the season.
The JackJumpers are coming off a very poor shooting display against the Breakers last round, but were still able to get the win.
This is shaping up as a close match for Friday Night Hoops.
Here is are some NBL Tips and NBL Predictions for the Cairns Taipans vs Tasmania JackJumpers on March 11 2022.
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
Cairns Taipans vs Tasmania JackJumpers
Venue – Cairns Convention Centre
Tip Off – 7.30pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The Cairns Taipans have lost 4 of their last 5 home games
- The Cairns Taipans have lost 9 of their past 11 matches
- Tasmania have won 3 of their past 5 away games
- Cairns averages 77.7 points at home this season
- Tasmania averages 80.8 points away from home this season
- The last time these two sides met, Cairns won the match in a low scoring affair, 69-62
Quick Player Facts – Cairns Taipans
- Scott Machado is back running the Cairns offense. He is averaging 35.3 minutes across his last 3 matches, as well as 16.3 points and 7 assists in that period
- Big man Stephen Zimmerman is averaging 14.3 points and 11 rebounds across his last 4 matches
- Keanu Pinder is averaging 7.3 rebounds across his last 9 games
- Bul Kuol is 12/26, at 46.2% from the three-point line across his last 4 games. He is averaging 10.3 points in that period
Quick Player Facts – Tasmania JackJumpers
- Josh Adams has gone cold. He is averaging just 10.7 points across his last 3 games
- Josh Magette is averaging just 10.7 points across his last 6 matches
- Josh Magette has had 5+ assists in 9 of his past 10 matches
- Jack McVeigh is averaging 14.6 points across his last 8 games
- Mikyle McIntosh is in season best form. He is averaging 19 points across his last 3 games
The JackJumpers are coming off an 11% effort from beyond the three-point line in their win over the Breakers and it was a less than impressive performance, despite the win.
Cairns were pretty good in their loss to the Kings and hung around for the majority of the contest. They look a lot better with their true point guard, Scott Machado running the offense and they know they can beat the JackJumpers as they did it earlier in the year.
This will probably be a close match, but the Taipans are every chance at home.
Prediction – Cairns Taipans (Win) ⭐
Check out all the latest Basketball Markets at the New and improved PlayUp.