Melbourne United vs Perth Wildcats, NBL Prediction March 10
Round 15 of NBL22 kicks off on Thursday, March 10, and we have a couple of the Championship Favourites facing off at the John Cain Arena.
Melbourne United have been the team to beat in season NBL22 and have been the best side defensively all season. They defeated the Wildcats in a close contest a few weeks back and will be looking to further strengthen their hold on top spot on the NBL Table.
The Perth Wildcats have been back home after almost three months on the road, but are yet to play a home game. However, they looked outstanding in their win over Adelaide, and this is shaping up as a Thursday Night Blockbuster.
Here is a Melbourne United vs Perth Wildcats NBL Prediction for Thursday, March 10, Round 15 of NBL22.
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
Melbourne United vs Perth Wildcats
Venue – John Cain Arena
Tip Off – 4.30pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- Melbourne United averages 91.6 points at home this season, and concedes 78.1 points at home
- Perth averages 88.3 points away from home this season, and concedes 84.2 points away from home
- The combined Game Total average between these two sides for their last 5 head to head matches is 156 points
- The combined Game Total average for Melbourne United’s last 3 home games is 180 points
- Melbourne United have won 13 of their past 15 matches
- Melbourne United have won 6 of their past 7 home games
- Melbourne United have won 6 consecutive matches against the Perth Wildcats
- Melbourne United have covered the points line in 10 of their last 11 home games following a home win
Quick Player Facts – Melbourne United
- Jo Lual-Acuil has had 8+ rebounds in 10 of his last 11 matches
- Jo Lual-Acuil has scored 20+ points in 5 of his last 6 matches
- Chris Goulding has been a bit down on scoring in recent games. He is averaging 14 points over his past 5 matches
- Caleb Agada is averaging 13.8 points and 7 rebounds across his last 5 games
- Jack White has scored 12+ points in 7 of his past 9 matches
- Jack White has had 6+ rebounds in 9 consecutive matches
- Matthew Dellavedova has scored 10+ points in 7 of his past 11 matches
- Shea Ili has been a spark off the bench for United. He is averaging 11.6 points, 5 assists and 2.8 steals across his last 5 games
Quick Player Facts – Perth Wildcats
- Bryce Cotton is shooting 94.5% from the free throw line this season
- Bryce Cotton is 37/82, at 45.1% from the three-point line across his last 9 games. He is averaging 24.3 points in that period
- Vic Law is back having a significant impact in games. He is averaging 21 points and 10.7 rebounds across his last 3 games
- Todd Blanchfield is coming off his best game of the season in which he scored 22 points and had 9 rebounds in the win against Adelaide
- Todd Blanchfield is shooting the three-point shot at 48.9% this season
- Mitch Norton has had 4+ assists in 6 of his past 8 games
- Michael Frazier is averaging just 3.4 points across his last 5 games, and is coming off back to back games with 0 points
Melbourne United just keep winning and have one of the most talented big men in the competition right now, in Jo Lual-Acuil. The United centre is continually racking up the stats and having a significant impact in matches.
The Wildcats big men will have their hands full trying to contain Acuil, but their power forward, Vic Law has also been impressive.
United have had a decent recent record over the Wildcats, but the majority of those wins came against a Wildcats side that didn’t have Bryce Cotton available.
Matches normally go down to the wire between these two sides, and the Wildcats looked impressive last week and are a real chance in this match.
A difficult match to predict and the Wildcats are a real chance in this one, but Melbourne United are dangerous at home and have been the better side this season.
Prediction – Melbourne United (Win) ⭐
Check out the latest Basketball Markets at Playup