Friday Night Basketball, Hawks vs 36ers NBL Tips Feb 25
Round 13 of NBL22 continues, and we have some Friday Night Basketball Action to look forward to between the Illawarra Hawks and the Adelaide 36ers at the WIN Entertainment Centre.
The Illawarra Hawks have struggled to string wins together this season, but made easy work of the Adelaide 36ers in their matchup last month.
Adelaide is coming off a win to the Cairns Taipans, but have struggled on the road in recent times.
Friday Night Basketball between the Hawks and the 36ers for Round 13 of NBL22, NBL Tips and NBL Predictions.
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
Illawarra Hawks vs Adelaide 36ers
Venue – WIN Entertainment Centre
Tip Off – 7.30pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The Illawarra Hawks have won just 3 of their past 8 games at the WIN Entertainment Centre
- The Adelaide 36ers have won just 3 of their past 23 away games
- The Illawarra Hawks have won their past 5 matches against the Adelaide 36ers
- The combined Game Total average for Illawarra Hawks home games this season is 174 points.
- The combined Game Total average for Adelaide away games this season is 161 points
- Illawarra has won the defensive battle against Adelaide in their two matches this season. They lead the steal count 24-6, whilst Adelaide have made 37 turnovers to the Hawks just 15
- Illawarra have scored 53 points off turnovers in their 2 matches against Adelaide this season, whilst the 36ers have scored just 15 points
Quick Player Facts – Illawarra Hawks
- Harry Froling was 8/10 from the three-point line and dropped 27 points when these two sides last met
- Harry Froling has averaged just 9 minutes and 2.7 points in 7 matches since that match
- Tyler Harvey has an average of 19.6 points and 5.4 assists across his last 5 games against the 36ers
- Tyler Harvey is averaging just 10 points across his last 3 games
- Justinian Jessup has an average of just 6 points per game in his last 5 games against the 36ers, and is 2/31, at 6% from the three-point line in that same period.
- Sam Froling has had 9 rebounds or less in 7 of his past 9 games
- Duop Reath is averaging 18.5 points and 8 rebounds across his last 4 games
- Antonius Cleveland has scored 14+ points in 7 of his past 8 games
- Xavier Rathan-Mayes has been a playmaker off the bench in recent weeks. He has averaged 5.8 assists across his last 4 matches
Quick Player Facts – Adelaide 36ers
- Daniel Johnson has an average of just 10.6 points in his last 5 games against the Hawks
- Daniel Johnson is averaging 9.4 rebounds across his last 5 games
- Mitch McCarron has had a total of 7 steals across his last 2 games
- Mitch McCarron has scored double-figure points in just 3 of 11 matches this season
The Illawarra Hawks have been inconsistent this season, but Adelaide has a terrible record away from home in recent times and the Hawks have stepped it up defensively against them this season.
Expect backup guard from the Hawks Xavier Rathan-Mayes to be given more responsibility as a playmaker, as he has looked good in that role in recent games and is a decent passer.
The Hawks should bounce back here, but not a lock on their current form.