Round 6 of the NBL23 Season kicks off on a Thursday evening in Illawarra, where the struggling Illawarra Hawks will take on the Adelaide 36ers at the WIN Entertainment Centre.
The Illawarra Hawks will be looking to snap a six-game losing streak, while the Adelaide 36ers will be looking to avoid three consecutive losses.
An exciting matchup to kick off round 6 of NBL Action, and here is an Illawarra Hawks vs Adelaide 36ers prediction for Round 6 of the NBL23 Season.
Illawarra Hawks vs Adelaide 36ers
Venue – WIN Entertainment Centre
Tip Off – 7.30pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The Illawarra Hawks have lost 6 consecutive matches
- The Illawarra Hawks have lost 4 of their past 5 matches at the WIN Entertainment Centre
- Both sides are coming off overtime losses in Round 5
- Adelaide have racked up 35 turnovers in their last two losses
Quick Player Facts – Illawarra Hawks
- Tyley Harvey has dished off just the 5 assists across his last 4 games
- George King is just 5/23, at 21.7% from the three-point line across his last 5 games. He is averaging 7.8 points in that period
- Sam Froling is averaging 13.5 rebounds across his last 2 matches
Quick Player Facts – Adelaide 36ers
- Craig Randall is 19/45 at 42.2% from the three-point line across his first 5 matches. He is averaging 21.8 points per game in that period
- Robert Franks is averaging 13 points and 5.6 rebounds across his first 5 games. He is well down from 18.2 points and 8.8 rebounds for the Bullets last season
- Mitch McCarron is averaging just 2.3 assists across his last 4 games
Thursday Night Hoops and the talented 36ers outfit gets a chance to redeem themselves against a Hawks side that has struggled to start the NBL23 Season.
This match has the potential to be a high scoring contest as both sides have given up a lot of points this season, and both Craig Randall and Tyler Harvey have been putting up a lot of three-point attempts.
The 36ers are the more talented side and should get this one done away from home.