Monday Night NBL22 Round 10 action and we have the Illawarra Hawks and the South East Melbourne Phoenix doing battle at the WIN Entertainment Centre.
Both sides are coming off losses that they probably should have won and it will be interesting to see how they regroup after some poor performances.
The Hawks were outclassed by the Breakers last Wednesday Night, whilst the Phoenix couldn’t stop the Perth Wildcats on Saturday.
Monday Night Hoops is shaping up as a close encounter to finish off Round 10.
Here are some NBL Tips and NBL Predictions for the Illawarra Hawks vs South East Melbourne Phoenix match on Monday February 7th 2022.
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
|1 Star ⭐||17/28||61%|
|2 Star ⭐⭐||14/21||67%|
|3 Star ⭐⭐⭐||4/5||80%|
|Overall Season Tips||35/54||65%|
Illawarra Hawks vs SEM Phoenix
Venue – WIN Entertainment Centre
Tip Off – 7.30pm EST
Season Team Statistics
|Team||FG %||3PT %||FT %|
Player Stat Leaders
|Illawarra||T.Harvey 16.6||S.Froling 9.2||T.Harvey 3.3|
|SEM||M.Creek 22.0||B.Ashley 7.8||X.Munford 4.1|
Last 3 Head to Head Matches
|9th April, 21||Illawarra vs SEM||82-80||(Hawks by 2 Pts)|
|1st April, 21||Illawarra vs SEM||63-95||(Phoenix by 32 Pts)|
|28th Feb, 21||SEM vs Illawarra||93-76||(Phoenix by 17 Pts)|
Quick Game Facts
- Illawarra’s last 6 home games have gone over the projected Game Total
- The combined Game Total average for the Hawks last 6 home games is 181 points
- The Phoenix have won 6 of the 7 matches against the Hawks, since they entered the competition
Quick Player Facts
- Kyle Adnam has an average of 15 points and 5 assists per game across his last 4 games against the Hawks
- Justinian Jessup has averaged 23.5 points per game in his last 2 games against the Phoenix
- Tyler Harvey has scored 16+ points in 4 straight matches
- Antonius Cleveland has scored 14+ points in 5 of his past 6 matches
- Justinian Jessup has scores 17+ points in 4 of his past 6 matches
- Mitch Creek has scored 16+ points in all 9 Phoenix matches this season
- Xavier Munford has had 14+ points in 4 of his last 5 games
- Ryan Broekhoff has averaged 10.8 points and 7.2 rebounds across his last 5 games
Both sides are coming off big losses and will be looking to get back on the winners table. This is another difficult game to pick, but the home side will come in as the favourites.
The South East Melbourne Phoenix decided to leave some of the poor Wildcats shooters open in their loss to Perth and they paid the price. They won’t want to do that against the Hawks, as the Hawks have many players that can hit the three ball.
Both sides are looking for the win, but the Hawks are at home and will fancy themselves to bounce back.
Prediction – Illawarra Hawks (Win) ⭐