Saturday Night NBL Action and the New Zealand Breakers will take on the Adelaide 36ers at the Adelaide 36ers Arena.
The Breakers are currently on the bottom of the NBL Table, whilst the 36ers are third last.
New Zealand is coming off a sizeable loss to the Brisbane Bullets, whilst the Adelaide 36ers were outclassed by the Perth Wildcats last Sunday.
Here are some NBL Tips and NBL Predictions for the New Zealand vs Adelaide game on Saturday March 12.
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
New Zealand Breakers vs Adelaide 36ers
Venue – Adelaide 36ers Arena
Tip Off – 8pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The New Zealand Breakers will be at full strength with three key players returning from injury for this match
- New Zealand have lost 4 consecutive matches
- Adelaide have lost 4 consecutive matches, but they have been against teams with a winning record
Quick Player Facts – New Zealand Breakers
- Chasson Randle is averaging 17.7 points across his last 3 games
- Finn Delany has had 5+ rebounds in 5 of his past 7 games
- Peyton Siva is averaging 7.7 assists across his last 3 games
- Ousmane Dieng is averaging 16 points and 5.7 rebounds over his last 3 games
- Yannick Wetzell, Hugo Besson and Will McDowell-White are all back for this clash
Quick Player Facts – Adelaide 36ers
- Daniel Johnson has an average of 18.8 points across his last 5 games against the Breakers
- Daniel Johnson has had 8+ rebounds in 7 consecutive matches
- Cam Bairstow is back for this clash
- Todd Withers is out of this clash
- Mitch McCarron is averaging 6 points, 7.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists across his last 4 games
- Sunday Dech still has the green light from beyond the three-point line. He is 14/47, at 29.8% across his last 6 games
The Breakers have several players back for this clash, but this game is still in Adelaide and the 36ers are every chance.
Daniel Johnson looks to be more aggressive on the offensive end, and the 36ers know this is a match that they should win.
It is hard to be confident picking either side to even win an NBL Match, but this is a match the 36ers simply should not lose.
Prediction – Adelaide 36ers (Win) ⭐
Check out all the latest Basketball Markets at the New and improved PlayUp.
Always remember to gamble responsibly