Monday Night NBL Action and we have the New Zealand Breakers taking on the Brisbane Bullets at the MyState Bank Arena in Tasmania.
Both sides are in desperate need of a win and have been less than impressive this season.
The Breakers are coming off a loss to the Tasmania JackJumpers, whilst the Bullets tried hard in their match against Melbourne United, but were outclassed.
Here are some NBL Tips and NBL Predictions for the New Zealand vs Brisbane on Monday, March 7th 2022
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
New Zealand Breakers vs Brisbane Bullets
Venue – MyState Bank Arena
Tip Off – 7.30pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The Breakers have lost 4 of their past 5 matches
- The Bullets have lost 8 of their past 10 matches
- The Bullets have lost 6 consecutive matches away from home
- The Breakers have won 5 of their past 7 matches against the Bullets
- The combined Game Total average for the last 5 matches between these two sides excluding overtime, is 161 points
- The Breakers have been running out of gas late in matches. They have lost the final quarter in eight of their last 9 night games
Quick Player Facts – New Zealand Breakers
- Finn Delany has an average of 14.4 points and 6.4 rebounds over his last 5 games against the Bullets
- Finn Delany has scored 12 points or less, in 10 of his past 11 matches
- Peyton Siva is averaging 7.3 assists across his last 3 games
- Peyton Siva went 0/9 from beyond the three-point line in the loss to the JackJumpers
- Chasson Randle is beginning to have an impact in matches. He is averaging 13.5 points across his last 4 games, but only shooting the three-ball at 25%
- Ousmane Dieng is coming off his best game for the Breakers. He had 17 points and 9 rebounds in the loss to the JackJumpers
Quick Player Facts – Brisbane Bullets
- Lamar Patterson has scored 16 points or less, in 4 of his past 5 games
- Lamar Patterson is averaging 5.5 assists across his last 6 games
- Robert Franks is averaging 18.7 points across his last 7 matches. He is 22/48 from the three-point line, at 45.8% in that period
- Jason Cadee has been dangerous from beyond the arc in recent matches. He is 9/20, at 45% over his last 4 games and averaging 12.8 points in that period
- Jason Cadee is averaging 6.5 assists across his last 6 matches
A tough match to predict on a Monday Night between two struggling teams.
The Breakers are coming off a spirited performance in the loss to the JackJumpers, but only shot the three-ball at 15%. Their opponents shot it at 11%, and it was not a pretty game to watch.
The Bullets were ok in their loss to United, despite 21 team turnovers. They shot the ball ok, and if their two star imports can have an impact, they will provide many headaches for the Breakers vulnerable defence.
This is a match the Bullets simply should win, but the Breakers can surprise and have veteran defender Thomas Abercrombie back for this one.