Saturday Night NBL Action and we head to Tasmania for Game 2 of the Semi-Final series between the Tasmania JackJumpers and Melbourne United.
Melbourne United managed to win Game 1 on Thursday Night 74-63, and their defence was some of the best we have seen this season.
The JackJumpers were always going to be up against it in this matchup against United, but they won’t go down without a fight and are still a chance to extend the series.
Another big night of NBL Action to look forward to.
Here is a Tasmania JackJumpers vs Melbourne United Prediction for Game 2, on Saturday the 30th of April.
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
Tasmania JackJumpers 0 vs Melbourne United 1
Venue – MyState Bank Arena
Tip Off – 8pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The combined Game Total average for the 4 matches between these two sides this season is 152 points
- The JackJumpers have won 10 of their past 13 matches
- Melbourne have won 6 of their past 7 matches
- Melbourne have won 11 of their past 13 away matches
- Melbourne have won 17 of their past 20 night matches
- Melbourne’s last 11 away games following a home win, have gone under the projected Game Total
Quick Player Facts – Tasmania JackJumpers
- Josh Adams has scored 14+ points in 10 of his past 12 games
- Josh Magette has had 5+ assists in 9 of his past 11 games
- Jack McVeigh is averaging 16 points and 7.2 rebounds across his last 5 games
- Clint Steindl is averaging just 5.8 points across his last 5 games
- Mikyle McIntosh is averaging 12.7 points across his last 6 games
- Fabian Krslovic has had 4+ rebounds in 7 consecutive matches
Quick Player Facts – Melbourne United
- Jo Lual-Acuil is averaging 16.8 points, 9.2 rebounds and 3 blocks across his last 5 games
- Chris Goulding is averaging just 5.5 points across his last 2 games
- Caleb Agada is averaging 19 points and 7.5 rebounds across his last 2 games
- Matthew Dellavedova is averaging 12.7 points across his last 3 games
- Jack White is averaging 8 rebounds across his last 4 games
- Shea Ili is averaging 2.3 steals across his last 7 games
Melbourne were very good on the defensive end in Game 1, and the Tassie side just could not stay with them.
Tasmania will fight to the end, but United are the far more talented outfit and will go into game 2 as the favourites.
Prediction – Melbourne United (Win) ⭐
Check out the Basketball Markets at the new and improved PlayUp.