Round 10 Friday Night NBL Action and we have the Tasmania JackJumpers taking on the Sydney Kings at MyState Bank Arena.
Both sides are coming off massive wins, with the JackJumpers making easy work of the Sydney Kings last Sunday and the Sydney Kings outclassing the Perth Wildcats.
Tasmania looked very good in their win over New Zealand, whilst the Sydney Kings got under the skin of the Perth Wildcats and came away with the win.
This is shaping up as a decent matchup and the JackJumpers have looked good at home.
Here are some NBL Tips and NBL Predictions for Tasmania vs Sydney for Round 10 of NBL22.
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
|1 Star ⭐||16/25||64%|
|2 Star ⭐⭐||13/19||68%|
|3 Star ⭐⭐⭐||4/5||80%|
|Overall Season Tips||33/49||67%|
Tasmania JackJumpers vs Sydney Kings
Venue – MyState Bank Arena
Tip Off – 7.30pm EST
Season Team Statistics
|Team||FG %||3PT %||FT %|
Player Stat Leaders
|Tasmania||J.Adams 15.1||W.Magnay 5.6||J.Magette 6.2|
|Sydney||J.Adams 19.8||J.Martin 9.5||J.Adams 6.0|
Last 3 Head to Head Matches
|22nd Dec, 21||Sydney vs Tasmania||83-71||(Kings by 12 Pts)|
Quick Game Facts
- JackJumpers games have been low scoring this season. Their last 6 games have gone under the projected match total
- The combined Game Total average for the JackJumpers last 5 games at home has been just 147 points
- Both sides are on a two game winning streak
Quick Player Facts
- Jaylen Adams has been a top performer in recent games. He has averaged 26.7 points and 6.7 assists across his last 3 matches
- Xavier Cooks has had 10+ rebounds in 4 of his last 6 matches
- Jarell Martin has had 18+ points in 6 of his last 7 matches
- Dejan Vasiljevic is averaging 17.5 points per game across his last 4 matches
- Josh Adams has had 4+ rebounds in 6 straight matches
- Josh Magette has had 7+ assists in 4 of his last 5 games
- Clint Steindl has not his a three pointer in his last 2 games
- Will Magnay has had 6+ rebounds in 4 of his last 5 games
The Tasmania JackJumpers have been on a mini run at home and will be looking for their third consecutive win, but the Sydney Kings will be tough to beat.
The JackJumpers crashed the boards against the Breakers, which has been lacking for the majority of the season, but the Kings have a couple of the better rebounders in the NBL.
Kings guard Jaylen Adams was simply awesome in the win over the Wildcats and he will prove a handful for the Tassie guards.
It is hard to be confident with picking winners at the moment with all the match cancellations, but the Kings are the better side and will be confident they can get the win here.