Adelaide 36ers vs Perth Wildcats Prediction, December 28th 2023
Thursday Night NBL Showdown at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre, and it’s gearing up to be an absolute slam dunk as the Adelaide 36ers prepare to play host to the powerhouse Perth Wildcats. Under the strategic guidance of their new head coach, Scott Ninnas, the 36ers have been turning the court into their own stomping ground, showcasing a newfound prowess that’s been keeping fans on the edge of their seats.
As the anticipation builds, all eyes will be on the hardwood as the 36ers, fuelled by the energy of their revitalized team spirit, face off against the formidable Perth Wildcats. The Wildcats, led by the dynamic force that is Bryce Cotton, have been carving a trail of success that’s nothing short of sensational. Cotton’s electrifying plays and clutch performances have been the catalyst for the Wildcats’ recent surge, and fans are eager to witness the magic unfold.
Now, let’s delve into our crystal ball and conjure up an Adelaide 36ers vs Perth Wildcats prediction for the thrilling clash scheduled for Thursday, December 28th, 2023. Will the 36ers continue their upward trajectory under Ninnas, or will the Wildcats, riding high on the Cotton wave, prove to be an unstoppable force?
Here is an Adelaide 36ers vs Perth Wildcats Prediction for Thursday December 28th 2023.
Adelaide 36ers vs Perth Wildcats
Venue – Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Tip Off – 7.30pm EST
|Game Total Ave
Quick Game Facts
- The Wildcats have won eight of their last ten matches
- The Adelaide 36ers have lost four of their last five matches
- The combined Game Total average for the past three games between these two sides is 170.3 points
Quick Player Facts – Adelaide 36ers
- Dejan Vasiljevic is averaging 25.3 points across his last 3 games
- Trey Kell is averaging 20.3 points across his last 3 games
- Isaac Humphries is averaging 17.3 points and 7 rebounds across his last 3 games
Quick Player Facts – Perth Wildcats
- Bryce Cotton is averaging 32.3 points across his last 3 games
- Keanu Pinder has had 3+ assists in 6 consecutive matches
- Jordan Usher is averaging 15.5 points across his last 4 games
The Adelaide 36ers have been involved in some high-scoring matches since new Coach Scott Ninnis has taken over. The combined Game Total average for their last three games has been 201 points. The Perth Wildcats have a combined Game Total average of 200.3 points for their last three away games. There may be an opportunity to take a look at the Game Total over in this match.
As for the result, the Wildcats are on a tough road trip and are relying heavily on star player Bryce Cotton. If the 36ers can contain Cotton, it will go a long way to hanging around for the majority of the contest.