Get ready for a Saturday Night NBL showdown as the Brisbane Bullets gear up to host the Perth Wildcats at the electric Nissan Arena.
The Perth Wildcats are on fire, boasting an impressive four-game winning streak fueled by the scorching skills of their star player, Bryce Cotton. Eager for redemption, they’re out to settle the score after the Brisbane Bullets outplayed them in their last face-off on Perth’s home court.
On the flip side, the Brisbane Bullets are hungry for a comeback following a couple of tough losses. Brace yourself for a thrilling Saturday Night NBL24 encounter that promises edge-of-your-seat action and heart-stopping moments.
Here is a Brisbane Bullets vs Perth Wildcats Prediction for Saturday November 18th, 2023.
Brisbane Bullets vs Perth Wildcats
Venue – Nissan Arena
Tip Off – 5pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The Perth Wildcats are on a four-game winning streak
- Brisbane have won three consecutive matches against the Perth Wildcats
- Two of the last three matches between the Bullets and the Wildcats have gone into overtime
Quick Player Facts – Brisbane Bullets
- Nathan Sobey is just 3/22 at 13.6% from the three-point line across his last three games
- Josh Bannan is averaging 13.2 points and 8 rebounds across his last five games
- Mitch Norton has had 3+ assists in 6 consecutive matches
Quick Player Facts – Perth Wildcats
- Bryce Cotton is the in-form player in the league right now. He is averaging 28.8 points in the four-game winning streak for the Wildcats
- Kristian Doolitte is averaging 9 rebounds across his last five games
- Veteran Jesse Wagstaff warmed the bench across his first four games with just 9.3 minutes per game. He is averaging 19.3 minutes across his last four games and the Wildcats are 4-0 in that time
While the Perth Wildcats are one of the form sides right now, the burning question is whether Bryce Cotton can maintain his elite scoring prowess. Beware, as facing a well-coached team, especially one at home and hungry for victory after two consecutive losses, is no easy task.
The Brisbane Bullets, eager to turn their fortune around, are poised to make a statement in this matchup. Expect them to bring the heat and keep the game on a knife’s edge throughout the contest.