Illawarra Hawks vs Sydney Kings Prediction, NBL Round 20
Thursday Night Round 20 NBL Action starts in Illawarra, where the red hot Illawarra Hawks will take on the even hotter Sydney Kings at the WIN Entertainment Centre.
This is a much-anticipated matchup, and these two sides have a history of close contests and a solid rivalry over their journey.
Both sides keep winning, with the Sydney Kings going for their 13th straight win, whilst the Hawks will be looking for their 7th straight win.
The Hawks have gotten the better of the Kings in their two matches this season, but the Kings are now the team to beat, and this is shaping up as a Thursday Night Thriller.
Here are some NBL Tips, NBL Quick Facts and NBL Predictions for the Illawarra Hawks vs Sydney Kings match on Thursday 14th April.
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
Illawarra Hawks vs Sydney Kings
Venue – WIN Entertainment Centre
Tip Off – 7.30pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The Illawarra Hawks are on a 6-game winning streak
- The Sydney Kings are on a 12-game winning streak
- The Sydney Kings have won 8 consecutive away matches
- The Illawarra Hawks have won 4 of their past 6 games against the Sydney Kings
Quick Player Facts – Illawarra Hawks
- Sam Froling has performed well against the Sydney Kings in recent matches. He has an average of 18 points and 9.6 rebounds in his last 5 matches against the Kings
- Duop Reath is averaging 23 points and 10 rebounds across his last 2 games
- Antonius Cleveland is averaging 19.2 points and 7.8 rebounds across his last 5 games
- Xavier Rathan-Mayes has had 5+ rebounds in 7 matches straight
Quick Player Facts – Sydney Kings
- Xavier Cooks has an average of 16.3 points and 12 rebounds in his last 3 games against the Hawks
- Jaylen Adams has had 5+ rebounds in 5 of his past 6 games
- Jaylen Adams has had 5+ assists in 13 of his past 16 games
- Xavier Cooks has had 2+ blocks in 9 of his past 10 games
- Xavier Cooks has had 12 turnovers across his last 3 games
- Dejan Vasiljevic has had 13+ points in 5 of his past 6 games
- Makur Maker is averaging 10.3 points and 6.8 rebounds across his last 4 games
These two sides are both playing some of the best basketball of the season right now, but the Sydney Kings have not looked the greatest in their two recent wins against a couple of the lower ranked sides.
The Hawks are at home and have had a pretty good record against the Kings in recent times.
This is a tough match to pick, but it should be a great match to watch on a Thursday Night.