Perth Wildcats vs Adelaide 36ers Prediction NBL Round 20
Thursday Night Hoops continues with the second of the DoubleHeader with the Perth Wildcats hosting the Adelaide 36ers at the RAC Arena.
The Wildcats have dropped some matches at home in recent times and will be out to make a statement with a full-strength squad against the 36ers.
This season, Adelaide has underperformed away from home and will be up against it on the Wildcats home floor.
Here are some NBL Tips and NBL Predictions for the Perth Wildcats vs Adelaide 36ers match on Thursday, April 14th
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
Perth Wildcats vs Adelaide 36ers
Venue – RAC Arena
Tip Off – 9.30pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The Perth Wildcats have won 7 of their past 10 matches
- The Adelaide 36ers have lost 10 of their past 12 matches
- The Adelaide 36ers have lost 8 consecutive away matches
- Perth have won 6 of their past 8 matches against Adelaide
- Each of the last 6 games between these two sides have gone under the projected Game Total
- The Wildcats have won the second quarter in 7 consecutive night games at the RAC Arena
Quick Player Facts – Perth Wildcats
- Mitch Norton and Michael Frazier are both back in the Wildcats lineup for this clash
- Vic Law has an average of 25 points and 9.3 rebounds in his 3 matches against the 36ers this season
- Vic Law is averaging 15.8 points and 8 rebounds across his last 4 games
- Bryce Cotton is averaging 18 points and 2 steals across his last 3 games
- Todd Blanchfield has scored 13+ points in 5 of his past 7 games
- Luke Travers is averaging 14 points and 7.7 rebounds across his last 3 games
Quick Player Facts – Adelaide 36ers
- Daniel Johnson has an average of 20.7 points and 8.7 rebounds in his 3 matches against the Wildcats this season
- Daniel Johnson is averaging 3.8 assists across his last 5 games
- Mitch McCarron has had 2+ steals in 11 of his past 14 games
- Kai Sotto is coming off a career high 21 points in the loss to the Bullets
- Hyrum Harris is averaging 9.2 points and 5 rebounds across his last 5 games
The Wildcats have not looked the best since returning home from a long string of away matches. They have struggled on the defensive end, and their star players are a bit down on averages.
The Wildcats welcome back gun defender Mitch Norton for this clash, and take on a 36ers side that has really struggled away from home this season.
The Wildcats should have no trouble in this match, and both Vic Law and Bryce Cotton are due for big games.