New Zealand Breakers vs Perth Wildcats Prediction March 14
Monday Night NBL Action for Round 15 of NBL22 and we have the New Zealand Breakers taking on the Perth Wildcats at the MyState Bank Arena in Tasmania.
The Breakers were back at full strength in their Saturday Night win over the Adelaide 36ers, whilst this will be the last away game for the Wildcats before they head back to Perth for a string of home games.
Here is a New Zealand Breakers vs Perth Wildcats Prediction for March 14, Round 15 of NBL22.
Be sure to check back before each NBL22 Match for NBL Previews, NBL Head to Head Predictions, NBL Tips, NBL Picks and NBL Predictions for each match of NBL Season 22.
A Star Rating is used to show the confidence level of each Head to Head NBL Match Prediction.
⭐ = A Tough Match to Pick
⭐⭐ = A Decent Chance
⭐⭐⭐ = Should Get the Win
NBL Season Prediction Form
New Zealand Breakers vs Perth Wildcats
Venue – MyState Bank Arena
Tip Off – 7.30pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The New Zealand Breakers have lost 4 of their past 5 matches
- The Perth Wildcats are on a 4 game winning streak
- The Perth Wildcats are 9-0 when they restrict sides to 80 points or less this season
- The Perth Wildcats are averaging 94.7 points across their last 3 games
- The New Zealand Breakers are averaging 73.3 points across their last 3 games
- The Breakers went 12/24, at 50% from the three-point line in their 84-75 win over the 36ers
Quick Player Facts – New Zealand Breakers
- Finn Delany has an average of 19.4 points across his last 5 games against the Wildcats
- Finn Delany is averaging just 8.4 points across his last 5 games and is 1/13, at 7.7% from the three-point line in that period
- Yannick Wetzell is averaging just 8 points across his last 2 games
- Hugo Besson is averaging 17 points and 4 assists across his last 4 games
- Chasson Randle has scored 15+ points in 3 of his last 4 games
- Peyton Siva is averaging 6.8 assists across his last 5 games
- Ousmane Dieng is averaging 15.3 points and 5.3 rebounds across his last 4 games, in 26.5 minutes of action per match
Quick Player Facts – Perth Wildcats
- Bryce Cotton has scored 32+ points in 2 of his last 4 games against the Breakers
- Bryce Cotton has scored 22 points or less in 4 of his past 5 games
- Todd Blanchfield has an average of 18.5 points across his last 4 games against the Breakers
- Todd Blanchfield is averaging 14.7 points across his last 3 games and is 7/10, at 70% from the three-point line in that period. He is shooting the three-point shot at 49% this season
- Vic Law is back to his best. He is averaging 21.4 points and 11.6 rebounds across his last 5 games
- Vic Law has had 7+ rebounds in 10 of his last 12 matches
- Mitch Norton is averaging 14.3 points across his last 6 matches
- Michael Frazier is averaging 3.7 points and 2 turnovers across his last 7 games
The Breakers looked a lot better with three of their better players back in the lineup, but they take on a Wildcats side that is full of confidence and ready to head back West for an extended period.
This will be the last away game for the Wildcats this season, but spare a thought for New Zealand, who have been away the entire season.
The Perth Wildcats will be the heavy favourites in this clash, but New Zealand have some talented young players and have the ability to stick around for a few quarters.
Prediction – Perth Wildcats (Win) ⭐⭐
Check out the new and improved Basketball Markets at PlayUp