Thursday Night NBL Action for NBL22 and we head to New Zealand where the in-form New Zealand Breakers will host the South East Melbourne Phoenix in a much-anticipated matchup.
The New Zealand Breakers will be looking for their fifth win in a row and look to be much more relaxed this season with an actual home court to look forward to.
Here is a New Zealand Breakers vs SEM Phoenix Prediction for Thursday December the 1st 2022.
New Zealand Breakers vs South East Melbourne Phoenix
Venue – Christchurch Arena
Tip Off – 7.30pm
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The New Zealand Breakers are on a 4-game winning streak
- The Phoenix have won 8 of their past 9 matches against the Breakers
- The Breakers last three home wins have been by an average of 25 points
Quick Player Facts – New Zealand Breakers
- Barry Brown is 10/22, at 45% from the three-point line across his last 3 games. He is averaging 19.7 points in that period
- Jarell Brantley is averaging 22 points and 8.3 rebounds across his last 3 games
- Dererk Pardon is averaging 17.3 points and 8.8 rebounds across his last 4 games
Quick Player Facts – SEM Phoenix
- Mitch Creek is averaging 26.5 points across his last 4 games
- Alan Williams is averaging 20.6 points and 11 rebounds across his last 5 games
- Gary Browne has had 8+ assists in 6 of his 8 matches this season
The New Zealand Breakers are the hot team in the NBL right now and will be looking for revenge after their 77-99 loss to the Phoenix back on the 20th of October in New Zealand.
The Breakers are the home side and their imports are in very good form right now. They will be very tough to beat at home.
The combined Game Total average for the South East Melbourne Phoenix’s last four away games is 187.8 points.