Adelaide is coming off a Thursday Night win over the Illawarra Hawks, while the Perth Wildcats have now lost five consecutive matches for the first time in 17 NBL Seasons.
Here is a Adelaide 36ers vs Perth Wildcats Prediction for Round 6 of NBL 23.
Adelaide 36ers vs Perth Wildcats
Venue – Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Tip Off – 8pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The Adelaide 36ers have lost 4 of their past 6 home matches
- The Perth Wildcats have lost 5 consecutive matches for the first time in 17 years
- The combined Game Total average for the last 4 matches between these two sides is 159 points
Quick Player Facts – Adelaide 36ers
- Robert Franks is coming off his best game of the season in the win over the Hawks. Franks scored 25 points and grabbed 6 rebounds in the Thursday Night win
- Daniel Johnson is averaging 22 points and 7.5 rebounds across his last 2 matches. He is 8/15, at 53.3% from the three-point line in those games
- Mitch McCarron has had 5+ rebounds in all 6 matches this season
Quick Player Facts – Perth Wildcats
- Bryce Cotton is averaging 22.3 points and 4.5 assists in 8 matches this season. He is 44/45 from the free-throw line at a staggering 97.8%
- Luke Travers is averaging just 4 points and 3 rebounds across his last 2 games. He is seeing 23.5 minutes of action per game in the two matches
- Brady Manek is 1/10 from the three-point line across his last 3 games
The Adelaide 36ers are coming off a confidence boosting win on Thursday Night without star scorer Craig Randall, but it was against the struggling Illawarra Hawks.
These two sides have played a lot of lower scoring matches in recent times, but the Wildcats are struggling on the defensive end, and star guard Bryce Cotton is showing fatigue in the concluding stages of matches.
This is a big ask for the Perth Wildcats as they have several players who are out of form at the moment, and the 36ers may see this as a chance to grow in confidence and begin their charge up the NBL Table.
Craig Randall has passed his fitness test and will suit up for the 36ers in this match.