Saturday NBL Action kicks off at 5.30 pm Eastern Standard Time, the in-form Tasmanian JackJumpers taking on the Brisbane Bullets at the MyState Bank Arena.
The JackJumpers are fresh off a Thursday Night away victory over the Perth Wildcats, and coach Scott Roth has the side again playing team-orientated basketball with a focus on tight defence.
The Brisbane Bullets finally registered a victory for the NBL23 season, but it was back-to-back wins over the Illawarra Hawks, who are struggling right now.
Here is a Tasmania JackJumpers vs Brisbane Bullets Prediction for Saturday, November 5th and Round 6 of NBL23.
Tasmania JackJumpers vs Brisbane Bullets
Venue – MyState Bank Arena
Tip Off – 5.30pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The Tasmania JackJumpers have won 5 of their past 6 NBL matches
- The Brisbane Bullets have lost 6 of their past 7 away matches
- The combined Game Total average for the four matches between these two sides is 169.8 points. This includes two matches that went into overtime
Quick Player Facts – Tasmania JackJumpers
- Milton Doyle is averaging 17.3 points and 8.7 rebounds across his last 3 games
- Rashard Kelly is averaging 9 rebounds across his last 4 games
- Josh Magette has been dangerous from beyond the arc in recent matches. He is 15/33, at 45.5% from the three-point line across his last 5 games and averaging 13.8 points in that period
Quick Player Facts – Brisbane Bullets
- Aron Baynes is averaging 14 rebounds across his last 2 matches
- Jason Cadee is 9/20, at 45% from the three-point line across his last 3 games. He is averaging 16.7 points and 4.3 assists in that time
- Nathan Sobey is averaging 6.3 assists across his last 4 games
The JackJumpers are playing the tight defence and team basketball that got them all the way to the NBL Grand Final last season.
The Bullets may have the more talented side on paper, but the well-coached JackJumpers outfit will be tough to match up against.
JackJumpers home matches have been high scoring so far this season, and they will be full confidence after a massive win out west on Thursday Night.