Wednesday Night NBL Action and it is the Tasmania JackJumpers that will play host to the South East Melbourne Phoenix at the Silverdome.
The Phoenix need the win to stay in touch with the final six, while the JackJumpers are chasing a top three finish on the NBL Table.
Here is a Tasmania JackJumpers vs South East Melbourne Phoenix Prediction for Wednesday January 18th 2023.
Tasmania JackJumpers vs South East Melbourne Phoenix
Venue – Silverdome
Tip Off – 7.30pm EST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The Tasmania JackJumpers have won four of their past five matches as the home team
- The Phoenix are on a five-game losing streak
- The combined Game Total average for Phoenix away games this season is 183.8 points
Quick Player Facts – Tasmania JackJumpers
- Milton Doyle is averaging 20.8 points and 4.8 assists across his last 4 games
- Jack McVeigh is averaging 20.3 points across his last 3 games. He is 10/15, at 67% from the three-point line in that period
- Clint Steindl is just 1/16, at 6% from the three-point line across his last 6 matches
Quick Player Facts – SEM Phoenix
- Mitch Creek is averaging 9.3 rebounds across his last 4 matches
- Alan Williams is averaging 17.5 points and 10 rebounds across his last 4 matches
- Ryan Broekhoff is just 2/19, at 10.5% from the three-point line across his last 3 games
The Tasmania JackJumpers are starting to look the goods at home and are one of the better defensive sides in the NBL. They take on a South East Melbourne Phoenix side that has lost five games in a row, and also has one of the poorest away records in the NBL.
The Phoenix could find it tough against the tight JackJumpers defence, but the ball will be in the hands of Mitch Creek on offence, and he has been scoring a lot of points this season.
Tasmania should get this match done at home against struggling opposition.