Perth Wildcats vs New Zealand Breakers Prediction
Friday Night NBL Action heads to Perth where the Perth Wildcats will play host to the New Zealand Breakers at the RAC Arena.
The Wildcats are coming off two consecutive wins and a thrilling overtime win over Melbourne United last Monday. Their star player Bryce Cotton is back in form and ready to set the court on fire.
The New Zealand Breakers have had a shaky start to their NBL24 campaign, but are coming off a win against the Taipans and a narrow loss to the Sydney Kings last Round.
Here is a Perth Wildcats vs New Zealand Breakers Prediction for Friday November 10th, and all the pregame facts.
Perth Wildcats vs New Zealand Breakers
Venue – RAC Arena
Tip Off – 6.30pm WST
|Team||PPG||Opp PPG||Game Total Ave|
Quick Game Facts
- The Breakers have lost five consecutive away matches
- The combined Game Total average for the last 3 matches between these two sides is 183.3 points
- The Wildcats have won 9 of their past 12 matches at RAC Arena
Quick Player Facts – Perth Wildcats
- Bryce Cotton is averaging 26.5 points across his last two games
- Keanu Pinder has had 7+ rebounds in six of his past seven games
- Kristian Doolittle is averaging 8.7 rebounds across his last three games
Quick Player Facts – New Zealand Breakers
- Anthony Lamb is averaging 24 points across his last two games
- William McDowell-White is averaging 13 points across his last three games
- Parker Jackson-Cartwright has had 5+ assists in six of the seven games this season
A big Friday Night match in Perth and both sides are beginning to find some form after poor starts to the season.
The Breakers have not had a great away from record to start their season and will have their hands full trying to stop an in-form Bryce Cotton.